You can host a NYC Justice Corps intern for eight to twelve weeks at your business or nonprofit organization.
- Expand your business or agency capacity at no cost.
- Interns devote 14-30 hours for eight to twelve weeks on internships—they are paid a stipend by the NYC Justice Corps.
- Corps members are motivated and ready to roll up their sleeves for your business or organization. They know that a paid internship is a crucial step toward future employment.
- Corps members are effective interns. They receive job readiness training and education services from the NYC Justice Corps. Many Corps members complete skills training or certification such as customer service training or the 10-hour OSHA Outreach Training Program for the Construction Industry (recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces in the construction industry).
- Justice Corps staff provide continuous support services to interns. Supervisor support is also available for the host business.