Pinkerton Graduate Community Fellowship Application
The Pinkerton Graduate Community Fellowship is a 12-month program that runs from June 2019 to May 2020.
|January 15, 2019||Application deadline|
|End of January 2019||Finalists notified|
|End of January 2019||Interviews|
|Early February 2019||Final selection notifications|
- Master’s student in Forensic Psychology or Forensic Mental Health Counseling enrolled for the entire academic year of the Fellowship
- GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Demonstrated interest in youth justice, direct service, and clinical practice
- A stipend of $4,000 for the summer
- A stipend of $1,250 for the month of January
- Full in-state tuition remission for John Jay courses taken while participating in the Fellowship
- An unlimited monthly metro card to cover travel expenses each month
- An opportunity grant of up to $1000 to help alleviate financial burdens that might arise during the Fellowship
To apply, submit your application in a single PDF document via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 11:59 p.m. on January 15.
- A 2-3 page personal statement including: why you are interested in becoming a Pinkerton Community Fellow; what you hope to gain as a Fellow; and an assessment of your strengths and weaknesses
- A one-page resume
- An unofficial transcript and current degree audit
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member or supervisor. Recommenders must submit their letters as PDF attachments via email (email@example.com) by January 15, 2019. Subject line should include: “[Applicant’s Full Name]: Pinkerton Recommendation”.